This chain uses 3 surface treatments for a long lasting and smooth running chain. Compared with standard bicycle chains the lifespan is expected to be double your standard mileage. - DHA hardening for a service life up to 8000 km/4900 miles - Ni-PFTE treated to reduce friction - Ti-Nitride coating provides a durable and long lasting finish - Chamfered inner and outer plates to smooth out and reduce shifting effort - Includes one QRS reusable master link and one traditional chain pin - Laser cutouts and hollow pins to reduce weight - Links (links): 116 - Color: Black - Width: 5.9 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Weight: 242 g
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
$39.95 - $74.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance - ConneX-9sG: high grade brass coating offers a reliable protection against corrosion, 289g - ConneX-9sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 290g - ConneX-900: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 290g - Includes conneX 9-speed (6.5mm) spring-clip connector
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
$76.95 - $114.95
Connex S0 chains are made of high strength alloy steel. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Alloy steel inner and outer link plates - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included Connex sX chains are nickel plated for durability. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Stainless steel inner links, alloy steel outer links, both electroless nickel-plated - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included
- Designed for normal BMX and Singlespeed riding - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 1/8-inch
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
$7.99 - $10.79
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Inner-plate treated with SHIMANO's ultra-low friction surface treatment “SIL-TEC” (inner plate) - Same durability as current 10-speed chain BENEFIT close - System engineered drivetrain component for optimal power transfer - Smooth and precise front and rear shifting - Directional chain - Weight: 257g (114 Link)
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
- 10-speed compatible - Shimano XT - 116 links
The Shimano Deore XT CN-M8100 12-speed chain is optimized for use with the Deore XT M8100 MTB drivetrain system. - HYPERGLIDE+ technology dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Includes Non-reusable Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - Links (links): 126 - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 252 g
CN-E8000-11 Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Special surface treatment on “pin and roller link plate” BENEFIT close - Durability improved by 50% or more (vs. CN-HG701-11)
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Page 1 of 4 Next page