TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
BMX riders need tough components, which is why Thomson developed their BMX Stem. It can handle whatever you can dish out thanks to being constructed from a solid bar of 7000-series aluminum. Plus it's anodized to prevent corrosion and has tough heat-treated bolts. You'll also appreciate the 50mm-wide clamp for a super-secure handlebar and enhanced control, while Thomson's patented undercut around the bars provides even more stability. And, if you run a Gyro, Thomson's got you covered, too, thanks to the built-in spacer that eliminates the need for a separate, loose spacer. And, at only 255 grams, the BMX stem keeps your rig light for the toughest tricks and longest rail rides.
Thomson's Elite X2 Road Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X2 combines exceptional strength with light weight for a stiff stem and total control on all your rides. It has a two-bolt clamp design that's just as strong as four-bolt designs thanks to Thomson's interlocking interface and it also cuts down on the weight. Plus, the stem's low 36mm stack height gives you more options for customizing your position. And, thanks to their reversible graphics, your X2 looks great whether you run a positive or negative rise.
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
The Odin stem features a 48mm reach and a 36mm rise. - Mark Burnett signature stem - Cold Forged & CNC Machined 6061-T6 Alloy - Heat Treated 6mm solid hex bolts
The Treymone stem features a 51mm reach and a 27mm rise. - Trey Jones and Simone Barraco signature - Heat treated cro-mo M8 6mm solid hex bolts - Cold forged & CNC machined 6061-T6 Alloy
CNC machined from T6 Aluminum the T1 has every rider covered with 33, 35 and 45mm lengths coupled with 31.8 and 35mm clamp sizes.
$119.00 - $129.00
The Syntace Flatforce stem utilizes a 12mm drop for all length options, allowing riders to keep their MTB handlebars in a lower riding position. - 200° clamp face increases handlebar strength and fatigue life - 42mm wide bar clamp for increased handlebar support - Super-low handlebar position solution for unique fit requirements - Sabertooth bar clamp design insures no bolts or clamping surfaces protrude - Stack Height: 27mm
From road to mountain, Syntace's Force 109 stem offers a variety of lengths in a 6° rise with thoughtfully engineered features. It's oversized stem tube diameter offers increased stiffness, and titanium bolts shed unecessary weight. A 200 degree clamp face helps increase handlebar strength and fatigue life. - Stack height: 38.5mm - Weight: 118g (110mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$35.00 - $47.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
3D-forged and CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum the Future Stem Comp is optimized for use with all Future Shocks. It's also compatible with our Specialized accessory mount for seamless integration. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, Future Shock-optimized stem. - Available in 6-degree angles and 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths. - Compatible with the Specialized accessory mount.
Lean and clean. The lightweight and stiff S-Works Tarmac Stem features integrated cable routing for Tarmac SL7 models to clean up the cockpit without complicating the bike build. - Compatible with Tarmac integrated cockpit. - Integrated face-plate computer mount. - 80-140mm length options. - 6 and 12 degree rise options. - Approx. weight: 155g (100mm)
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set-up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike