Back from 94, with no price change. The Revert Jacket breaks new ground by reaching into the past. Sometimes snowboarding can be more fun when you have a waterproof jacket. A hood can come in handy too, especially one that cinches easily to shut out snow. If you need a bunch of extra gadgets, we make jackets with those. But if you're happy with a clean 10K waterproof hooded jacket with some nice piping, then the Revert Jacket is your new baby.
• 10K mm waterproofing
• 10K g/m² breathability
• Blaster Long Fit
• 2 Layer Shell
• 2 Layer Strategically Seam Taped Freedom construction
• Freedom Oxford with midweight piping
• 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
• YKK zippers throughout
• Adjustable hood with lycra drawcord
• 2-way zipper at center front
• Tricot lining at main body. Taffeta in sleeves and hood.
• 90's inspired slight oversized fit
• No nonsense elastic cuffs
• Basically, the sickest jacket
• Gas station patch at chest