Its Hybrid Core technology: Paulownia/PU incorporating basalt for its unique absorption properties add the finishing touch to an energetic, stable, and light ski. The M-TOUR 99 perpetuates the best of the MYTHIC, maintaining its spirit and legendary skiability while boosting its potential. It is set to be the new companion of skiers who seek out happiness in all corners of the mountain...
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
- Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio of height/length, the ski flies over the powder and keeps its grip on hard snow.
- Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
Full Sidewall Construction
- With the Full Sidewall Construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
Hybrid Core Paulownia PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with Pawlownia Core with a density of 300 g/m3, reducing the ski's weight by an average of 15 to 20% in comparison to a poplar core.
Fiber Basalt 2NDE Generation
- Similar mechanical properties to fiberglass but with a reduced weight (-25%). It also offers absorption properties, to create the ideal reinforcement for Touring/Free Touring.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain/Powder|
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Hybrid Paulownia PU / Hybrid Core|
|Construction||Sandwich Full Sidewall / Basalt Fiber V2 Reinforcement|
* Subject to change without notice.