With 82mm underfoot, the flagship of our 4x4 series, the 4x4 82 PRO is designed for anyone who enjoys exploring the ski area with some impromptu forays into slopeside powder. Boosted by the new HYBRIDCORE technology (beech core) and a TITANAL structure, it offers outstanding stability at high speeds together with a very smooth and sensitive snow feel. Superb turn sensations are emphasized by tri-material sidewalls for improved transmission of pressure.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
Hybrid Core Beech PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with Beech Core with a density of 710 g/m3, increasingly used on FIS skis. It has very similar properties to Ash: hardness, elasticity, resistance.
- The 3D Profile Technology optimizes the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
- The POWERDRIVE consists of a vertical sidewall tri materials: a viscoelastic material part absorbing the irregularities of the ground, a second in Titanal to increase the performance, and the ABS part of the sidewall which always plays its primordial role in ensuring ski-snow contact.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Hybrid Core Beech PU
|Full Sidewall Construction / Titanal Reinforcement
|Yes, SPX 12 K.GW
* Subject to change without notice.