From its plush fleece to its wide field of view, the small-to-medium fit women's Moxie goggle has what you need to inspire confidence all over the mountain.
The Moxie is a small-to-medium fit women's goggle that is packed with many of the amenities found on Giro's premium line. One run down the mountain and you'll quickly appreciate the wide field of view with EXV Technology, anti-fog coating, and how it's seamlessly compatible with any Giro helmet. The gorgeous styling, microfleece lining and double layer face foam is also detailing worth noticing, designed to keep you confident and comfortable on the mountain.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- PressFit Lens Interchange System
- Cylindrical injection-molded lens
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) friendly
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets