The Retina Big Clarity ski goggles provide a huge field of view, helping you see every detail on the slopes and react to potential hazards more quickly. A malleable PU frame and triple-layer face foam ensure the goggles conform to different face shapes and remain flexible even in the coldest temperatures.
The Clarity lenses, developed in partnership with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, use specific and highly advanced tints to optimize the color spectrum to enhance vision on the snow. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each clarity lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- One Size
- Complete UV protection (UV400)