Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube (FX); QR seatpost attachment (RX) - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams (FX); 226 grams (RX) - Rear angle adjustable - Size: 73 x 21 x 11 / 28.7” x 8.3” 4.3” (Front); 61 x 18 x 10 / 24” x 7.1” x 3.9” (Rear)
$63.90 - $73.04
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Keep the road grime off your clothes, and arrive in style, with a durable fender set made specifically for the Turbo Como. It's all dry roads from here. - Durable fender set that's specifically designed to fit the Turbo Como. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and specific alloy hardware ensure the perfect fit for your Turbo Como. - Front fender supports Plug + Play mounting. - Front Length: 790mm - Rear Length: 1180mm
- SKS B53 for 20" Commuter II (Bluemel) Fender Set for Recumbent / Folding Bike. - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays. - Made in Germany.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Mudguard set for front and rear. – 45mm with fixed bridges – 3mm stainless steel stays – Front angle, sliding bridges, and fixed bridges made from stainless steel – Security fastening ASR joint, angle adjustable
The ultimate clip-on mudguard set for road bikes for tire widths up to 25mm. Its smart, double-hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes, and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. The superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Paintwork protection film for the frame is also included. Disc brake compatible: Please be mindful of the brake wire.
Secu clip for V Stays - set of 2
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork – and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs – or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10"x24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 16” - Fender width: 50mm - Max tire size: 16" x 1.5" - Weight: 210 grams
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible - 100mm mudflaps for extended coverage - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Wheel size: 20” - Max tire size: 20" x 1.5" (50mm) / 20" x 1.9" (60mm)
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 26” - Max tire size: 26" x 1.5"(50mm) / 26" x 1.9"(60mm)
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
$13.99 - $20.99
Lightweight, removable fender intended for MTB use - Adjustable rubber straps make installation quick and easy - 100 percent recyclable polypropylene
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
- Super lightweight Polycarbonate material - Easy installation mounts with front or rear quick release - V-shape drainer design helps remove mud and water efficiently - Single-arm stay mount for a clean, stylish outlook - Same kit for front and rear wheels - Suspension adapter: (35039)
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Race Fenders offer durable, all-weather protection and aluminum construction. These great fenders go on and off in no time thanks to the quick-adjusting stainless-steel hardware.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. Unbreakable, all-weather aluminum construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
Page 1 of 2 Next page