Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
$61.99 - $66.99
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
- Excellent for cross, urban or touring bikes where being able to brake from the top of your drop bars is desired - Forged aluminum lever with slanted barrel adjuster and hinged clamp for easy installation - Can also be installed alone as you might do on a Track bike - Made for 26.0/25.4mm drop bars with a 24mm OD section (most road bars and track bars)
$29.99 - $39.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$20.99 - $21.99
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$18.99 - $19.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano BL-R780 Road Brake Levers For Flat Handlebars. Compatible with V-brake, canti brake, mechanical disc brake. - Adjustable for Short or Long Cable Pull. - Integrated design with SL Compact and easy maintenance. - Better brake control performance/function with Dura Ace, ULTEGRA, 105 caliper brake (New brake interchangeability) - New Super SLR: enhanced brake arch pivot location for quick linear response More brake choices. - Cable Pull: long pull, short pull (Adjustable)
$75.99 - $81.99
Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Caliper - Cable actuated - Single Flat-mount caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - L02A Resin Pads - Rotor not included - IceTech pad compatible caliper - Includes fixing bolts for 25mm thick mount - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano claris R2000 series for entry level riders. Riding style is not race oriented, but easy sports, long touring, town cruising with casual shopping and also commuting for daily use. These levers are compatible with a wide variety of brakes. - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
$84.99 - $99.99
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$24.99 - $34.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Three-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumper offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
$17.99 - $36.99
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$152.99 - $154.99
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
$54.99 - $60.99
With a low-profile Flat Mount design, the Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc brakes provide greater control for mixed terrain riding. - Excellent heat dissipation - Flat mount - Convenient tool access - Simple wheel replacement - Easy and clean bleeding system - Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces - Simple set up and maintenance
The Shimano GRX BL-RX600 shifter offers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. Lighter shift action and gravel-specific ergonomic shape offer more control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Designed to be used with a 1x gear setup
The Shimano GRX BL-RX810-L brake lever offers greater rider control for mixed terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. Gravel-specific ergonomic shape provides more control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Designed to be used with a 1x gear setup
Page 1 of 7 Next page