$15.99 - $20.89
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
• Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials • Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups • 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
With its 6’ vinyl-coated 12mm steel cable, key-controlled lock fittings at both ends, and compact package, this lock is a great solution for someone who is always on the go. A do-it-all workhorse at a valued price point. Product Features: - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell and weather-resistant dust shutter - 3 keys included - 6’ in length - Weight: 13 oz
$18.19 - $20.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
$19.79 - $21.39
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up multiple bikes? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
The Day Tripper bike lock is light weight and compact. The self-coiling, key-lock cable is a perfect security companion for a day of darting around town on your bike. - 10mm woven self-coiling steel cable - Plastic covering protects the bicycle’s finish - Includes two keys - QuikClip mounting bracket included - For low-to medium-risk theft areas - Weight: 0.9 pounds - Dimensions: 10mm x 6ft
$20.49 - $24.59
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$22.79 - $24.59
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS is well-known for its consistently high quality and security. With this bike lock, you can count on high-quality materials. Even if you think your bike is well-protected against theft, for example, because you have left it in a shared locker or a monitored area, you are still taking a risk. Thieves use every opportunity they can get. As a combination lock, the Steel-O-Chain 4804C Chain Lock offers ideal protection for entry-level bikes and children's bikes where there is a low risk of theft. - 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special hardened steel - Individually settable code
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting