BOX Hex Lab Single Speed Titanium Cogs
The Hex Lab 3/32" Titanium Cogs are CNC-machined from bulletproof titanium. They are designed to fit Shimano compatible cassette hubs and have a 5mm wide inner base, giving a more solid interface with the cassette body.
Key differences: The Hex Lab 3/32" CNC Titanium Cogs are engineered and crafted for durability without compromising weight. They offer the strength and wear resistance of steel and are lighter than aluminum. As a result, they yield better shock absorption than the Box One Aluminum or Box One Chromoly Cogs. They are available in an oil slick or natural finish.
- Shimano Compatible Driver
- Ti-6Al4V Heat-Treated to HRC35
- 3/32" or 1/8" Chain Compatible
- Lightweight + Durable
- 13 tooth: 13 grams (.45 oz)
- 14 tooth: 16 grams (.55 oz)
- 15 tooth: 19 grams (.67 oz)
- 16 tooth: 22 grams (.77 oz)
- 17 tooth: 24 g (.85 oz)
- 18 tooth: 28 g (1.00 oz)