Breaking trail is what the Pathfinder Glove has on the agenda today—and tomorrow. A lightweight and highly dexterous technical leather glove ideal for cold, dry days on the mountain, its rugged goat leather shell holds up to sharp edges, jagged rocks, and hot lattes alike. A wool blend lining is warm and handles moisture so your hands can forget about it, and the pull-on cuff keeps the silhouette sleek and provides an ideal jacket-to-glove interface. The Pathfinder is no-nonsense hand protection for the long haul.
- Palm: Durable water-resistant 100% goat leather
- Shell: 53% goat leather, 47% polyester with DWR
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: Pull-on stretch
- Features: Breathable and warm