The RCR Skate is a very versatile, durable skate ski for junior training and racing at all levels. It offers an aerodynamic tip design that adds an aggressive look and a racing advantage.
- Weight Per Ski: 830g/141cm
- Base/Climbing Zone: World Cup Pro
- Excellent choice as a first ski for beginning competitions
- Skis well in a variety of conditions
- Proven, durable performance design
The RCR Skate Jr uses the following technologies:
Air Channel Basalite:
- Fiberglass/wood core with integrated air channels saves up to 250 grams in weight compared to pure wood cores. A further 40 g lighter with volcanic basalt fibers.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
Rental Tail Protector:
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
Sidecut World Cup Skate:
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.