The Blaze series is for those who want to ride free without any restrictions but with the full control of a sportive off-piste ski. The concept of the ski targets the intuitive freerider who appreciates a playful and at the same time agile and sportive maneuverability. At 106mm under the binding, Blaze 106 W weighs only 1569g, providing all the lift to make every powder day a dream come true.
At just 0.3mm thick, Titanal binding platform provides direct power transfer and a fast pressure built-up from one edge to another. This gives the ski a most direct response right from the turn initiation. In order to preserve the full flexibility and agility, there is intentionally no Titanal included in the tip and the tail. Especially in narrow and rough terrain, you will directly benefit from the ski's faster and more direct reaction and with less effort required. The 3D radius sidecut significantly enhances the ski's liveliness and maneuverability. The Blaze construction targets the short turn-oriented skier but the 3D radius together with the tip to tail Hybrid Multilayer woodcore adapts to basically every riding style.
A great new feature is the Suspension Tip which makes its debut in the Blaze series. This elastic rubbery material on the edges of the tip and the tail acts like a bumper every time the ski gets in contact with the snow in wind-blown or tracked conditions. The shock-absorbing elasticity ensures not only the resistance but also provides great lift off-piste.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
Titanal Binding Platform
- A thin Titanal layer (0.3mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
Suspension Tips & Tails
- Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow. Its shock-absorbing elasticity ensures better stability and catch-free float.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.